Description of Services:
Professional Massage Inc. is the premier provider of casino, chair, poolside and in room massage services in Las Vegas.
All massages are strictly professional massages performed by licensed and insured Massage Therapists.
Professional Massage Inc. will provide all equipment necessary including massage lotion or oil.
Payment & Fees:
- Payment is due at time of booking through our online secure payment system.
- Service fees listed at time of booking is the amount you will be charged.
- From time to time due to location, time of the day, length of massage and number of massages the prices may change. The final cost will be listed before your enter your credit card information.
- Gratuity is not included in the massage price. Gratuities are appreciated in cash upon completion of the massage.
- All reservations shall be supported by providing a valid credit card.
- Cancellation made before 24 hours of your appointment time will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made before 5 hours of your appointment time on the same day will be refunded in half.
- If you do no not show up for your scheduled appointment you will be charged full price for the scheduled service.
- Therapist retains the right to terminate massage at any time for inappropriate conduct from the client. This includes but is not limited to inappropriate touching, vulgar language, harassment or intoxication on the part of the client. If a massage is terminated no refund will be paid to the client.
- Professional Massage Inc. retains the right to arbitrate disputes between contractor and client and determination shall be final.
Medical Waiver & Disclaimer:
Professional Massage Inc. provides therapeutic massage therapy services. Client agrees to provide any known medical conditions that might be effected by massage services. Professional Massage Inc. is unable to provide pregnancy massage or post-surgical rehabilitation massage. It is the responsibility of the client to disclose any medical conditions to Professional Massage Inc. before the start of your massage. Medical conditions include but are not limited to: Heart conditions, stroke, diabetes, skin conditions and cancers.
Professional Massage Inc. cannot diagnose any medical conditions or provide referral for medical treatment or tests.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold Professional Massage Inc., officers, contractors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of use of any person or facility provided by Professional Massage Inc.
Massage Therapists are independent contractors who are solely responsible for their actions in connection with the above. None of the Massage Therapists are employees of Professional Massage Inc. they are independent contractors. Professional Massage Inc. is only a referral service providing access to qualified licensed Massage Therapists. Client agrees to hold Professional Massage Inc. free from any liability resulting from any actions or interactions of any physical Massage Therapist recommended by Professional Massage Inc.
Except where prohibited by applicable law, the aggregate liability of Professional Massage Inc, its affiliates, agents and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, representative and agents to you for all claims arising from or relating to this agreement, or your use of the services including without limitation, your interaction with any therapist(s) or other customer(s), any cause of action sounding in contract, tort, or strict liability will not exceed the greater of: (A) the total amount received by Professional Massage Inc. from you during the six-month period prior to the act, omission or occurrence giving rise to such liability, or (B) $100.
Any information received from clients shall be deemed strictly personal and confidential and Massage Therapist and Professional Massage Inc. agrees it shall not divulge any information received from client to any person or entity without such clients prior written consent except where applicable by aggregate law.